having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

10th Week... Spoke too soon

Well, I wrote last week about how I was starting to feel better but then for the next few days I felt just as icky as before. I'm still feeling nauseous on and off throughout the day, but now it seems more related to how often I eat. So, I'm trying to snack more often and that seems to help a little :-)

Have I mentioned how brushing my teeth makes me gag? This is definitely something I remember from my pregnancy with Madeline. It wasn't too bad the first couple of weeks, but it has been getting worse. I can't brush my teeth right away in the morning any more - so I've been waiting until an hour or so after breakfast. The gagging hasn't actually made me "lose my cookies", but I thought it might, so I hope waiting an hour or so will help me avoid that all together :-)


Not much else happening this week, but I've always thought that no news is good news!

This week I had Madeline join my weekly photo shoot. Here are some of my favorite shots...

We'll continue to take pictures together every week - I really think she'll love these pictures when she gets a little older :-)

No comments: