This week I really started to feel better. I'm still not feeling all that great before I get out of bed in the morning, but once I have some breakfast I'm usually pretty good for the rest of the day (as long as I keep something in my stomach). I was really sleepy this week, but that may have more to do with how busy we were as opposed to anything pregnancy related :-) Feeling dizzy when I get up too fast has also continued - something that I remember from being pregnant with Madeline.
One thing that has seemed to get a little bit more intense this week is the hip pain I've been experiencing at night. I've ALWAYS slept on my side but this has become pretty uncomfortable. I've been waking up several times a night having the switch sides because my hips are hurting so much. I've noticed that if a sleep with a pillow between my knees that it helps a little so I'll continue to do that. I guess I really shouldn't be complaining about sleep discomfort at this point because I haven't even started to show any kind of "belly"... waking up several times a night from here until the baby arrives is just preparing me for the nuances of a new baby - right? :-)
One new thing that I've noticed this week are very minor headaches after dinner. Nothing that I feel I would need to take anything for, just something I've noticed. I've read this may be related to the amount of water I'm drinking. I'm so good at drinking a lot of water early in the day, but I always seem to reduce my intake as the day goes on. I'm going to try and stay more hydrated throughout the entire day and see if this helps...
Our next prenatal appointment is this Friday and I'm super excited to hear the heartbeat! I'll try and capture a recording with my phone and post it next Saturday. This appointment is one that I've especially been looking forward to... If everything checks out this week the chances of miscarriage are dramatically reduced and we'll announce our pregnancy to everyone we haven't already told :-)
Like I said, we've been pretty busy this week and I just didn't get around to taking my weekly belly picture. I'm going to take one tomorrow for the beginning of the 12th week and try to make it something I do every Monday :-)
Fetal Development: Week-By-Week
Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment