having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Nauseous...

Another morning of mixed emotions... I've been feeling kind of queasy before getting out of bed for the past couple of mornings, but I didn't know if it was because I was laying there worrying whether or not everything was all right with the pregnancy, or if it was the beginnings of morning sickness. Until today the nausea went away as soon as I got up, well, today that wasn't the case. I'm still feeling woosy and trying to convince myself that I need to eat some breakfast. The mixed emotions come in because morning sickness is a sign of all the right hormones are flowing and typically indicate that the pregnancy is doing well - yeah!!!! On the other hand it's not so great to feel like this :(

When I was pregnant with Madeline I had morning (but more like - all day) sickness for the first several months. I don't remember exactly how long it lasted, but I think it let up sometime during the 2nd trimester. I never actually threw up, but nausea would come and go throughout most of the day. My hope is that with this one it progresses the same or better - I'd hate to start actually throwing up like so many people I know... especially my mom, who threw up constantly throughout most of her pregnancies.

I'm relieved that a few more signs of pregnancy have started to develop (that didn't happen last March/April), and am getting more excited about my first appointment with CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife) Cheryl next Tuesday :-)

No comments: