Feeling GREAT this week :-) I seem to be back to my pre-pregnancy self... expect for getting up to go to the bathroom about 3-4 times/night! My belly is definitely getting bigger, but I still haven't really gained much weight... I have a feeeling that will change over the next few weeks with Christmas and our vacation to Grand Cayman coming up :-)
On Tuesday this week, after Madeline went to bed and we were relaxing in the living room I think I may have felt some movement. It was just a few times and was pretty inconsistent, but I think it was the baby! It has happened a hand-full of times since then (mostly in the evenings). I know it can be pretty irregular in the beginning so I'll continue to pay attention and give anther update next week :-)
Fetal Development: Week-By-Week
Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment