having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Friday, December 26, 2008

19th Week: Daddy gets to feel baby kicks too!

After me telling Matt for the past few weeks that I've been feeling some kicking, he finally got his turn!!! I was laying in bed Tuesday morning with my hands on my belly and I actually felt the baby kick on the outside! I told Matt to try and feel, but the kicking had stopped. On Wednesday morning I felt the kicking again and this time Matt got to feel it too! Just in time for Christmas - could we ask for anything more?!?!?!

I'm feeling great - no complaints! My Baby Bump is really starting to pop out - perfect just in time for our beach vacation... Speaking of which, I don't have much time to write - I have to keep packing! We leave for Grand Cayman early Sunday morning and still have another Christmas party tomorrow!

No comments: