After the ultrasound we met with a new Doctor - OBGyn Andrea Huldeen. She talked with us about VBACs and said that I was a very good candidate. Of course she went through all of the risks, but she also talked about all of the benefits. It was an emotional appointment... talking about all of the limitations associated with being "high risk" because of the C-Section I had because Madeline was breech. But after all was said and done, we really believe that VBAC is the way to go and we'll do everything we can to help make it happen :-) Seeing Dr. Huldeen was something we needed to do but we can't wait to see CNM Cheryl at our next appointment!
Here are the ultrasound pictures we got to take home:
On a different note, Tuesday was my first day at my new job... I love my new position and try not to get too distracted by all of the kicking :-)








No comments:
Post a Comment