having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Friday, January 16, 2009

22nd Week: Settling Down & Clothes Shopping

Things are finally starting to settle down around here after Christmas, vacation, starting a new job and breaking ground on the new house. Being so busy has really made the last few weeks fly by!

I survived
my second week of work and I'm liking it more each day. Baby Frantz keeps me company all day and lets me know he/she is still there by kicking all the time :-)

I realized very quickly that my belly is definitely getting bigger and that I really needed more clothes to wear to work. So, last weekend I got out all of my clothes from my last pregnancy and started trying them on. Turns out I'm just not the same size that I was the last time around. I'm happy that the clothes are too big, but that meant I needed to do some shopping. For those of you that know me, I don't go shopping very often - especially for myself, and when I do I am definitely a bargain hunter. I was worried that I might spend a fortune, but was VERY happily surprised when I walked into the first store and ALL of their maternity clothes were on sale!!! I got pants, shirts, sweaters and a jacket - and saved 60+% off the original prices! I should have enough to last me for a while (as long as I don't start packing on the pounds) and just be able to supplement with the occasional deal I find here and there :-)

I'm still feeling great and truly enjoying pregnancy again this time!

No comments: