having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Friday, January 2, 2009

20th Week: Half way there!

We've spent the entire week lounging on the beach and Grand Cayman and it has been WONDERFUL! Baby and I have been soaking up some rays and making lots of sand castles with Daddy & Big Sister Madeline :-) I consider myself lucky that our vacation fell right in the middle of the second trimester - I feel wonderful!

Here are a few shots of my belly on the beach:
I'm so glad we have our own rental house and private beach with only family around. It makes letting my new belly hang out that much easier :-)

No comments: