I'm going to use this week to write about a few things I forget to mention over the past couple of weeks...
First I'll mention that my belly button seems to have completely transformed from an "innie" to an "outie". The process started while we were on vacation in the Cayman's over New Years (Week 20) and now it pretty much sticks out as far as it can. I don't think this happened with Madeline until sometime after 30 weeks... perhaps I am carrying differently this time. I think I'm sticking out in front (as oppossed to the sides) farther this time. I'm starting to wonder if this means this one is a boy... but Madeline is convinced it is going to be a baby girl :-)
I also seem to have developed a large freckle near my left eyebrow. I'm not quite sure when this happened, but I know it has been within the past month or two. I thought maybe I could see from my belly pictures exactly when it appeared, but that side of my face isn't very prominant (and I haven't been very good at taking them every week since the holidays came around and I went back to work). I've read that some pregnant women develop something called the "mask of pregnancy". This is when skin discolorations appear on their face or other parts of their body while they are pregnant, but disappear after birth. This never happened to me while I was pregnant with Madeline, but maybe that is where this freckle came from... we'll see if it sticks around after the arrival of Baby Frantz in about 15 weeks!
Something new this week is that my legs have been falling asleep a lot more frequently this week. Again, this is something that is normal & expected, but rather annoying none-the-less...
I've also been able to see baby Frantz moving around in my belly this week :-) I think I could have been able to see it earlier, but I never looked down at the right time. Now that the movement has increased so much it's hard to miss it!
Fetal Development: Week-By-Week
Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment