having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

34 Weeks - Slowing Down

This week I've noticed that even though everything around me seems to be picking up speed (new house progress, work projects, etc.), I seem to be slowing down! My mind continues to race, but getting from one place to another is physically taking a bit longer :-) I'm also feeling a little warmer than usual most of the time - I sleep with no covers and walk around in short sleeves all day... That's about it for new things I've noticed physically this week :-)

Once again, I went and talked with someone this week about how different I am looking at birth with this pregnancy. I (we) have really had a chance to think about the birth emotionally. I've realized that this is different from how we looked at things with Madeline. With Madeline's pregnancy we were really just trying to figure out how we were going to transition into parenthood - and make sure we had all of the "stuff" we needed to do it :-)

The pregnancy that we lost at the beginning of last year really got me thinking about the emotional side of pregnancy and birth - even though that pregnancy wasn't meant to be, I really feel that it happened for a reason and I think I have gained so much from it :-)


This little being that we've been bonding with for the past 8 months has opened up a whole new world to our little family :-) We are growing and learning just how important it is to pay attention to our emotions and make the most of every moment we have to bond and learn with each other. We are so excited to meet Baby Frantz and continue this wonderful journey!!!

This week Madeline and I took a few more belly shots together...

Madeline singing to Baby
Big Smiles
Happy Hugs


Listening...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Those pictures are precious, Jessica! You look just beautiful, too! Love your haircut! Best of luck for your last trimester!!!