This week things seem to be getting a bit tighter for Baby Frantz (and for Mommy Frantz). There is still a lot of activity going on in there, but the kicks don't feel as jolting. I'm pretty sure this just means that the baby is running out of room to "wind up" before he/she lets go! I feel bigger (tighter) this week, but this could all be in my head... according to the scale I've only gained about a 1/2 of a pound...
I had my last business trip this week. We went to Utah. The mountains were beautiful, but the puffy hands and feet I had when I got home wern't very pretty. I don't remember having much water retention until the last week of two of my pregnancy with Madeline. I'm pretty sure that the swelling had more to do with flying and the elevated altitudes than it did with anything else because after a day at home all of the swelling had gone away.
I also went to talk with someone this week about all of the emotions I'm feeling surrounding the upcoming birth and the feelings I have about Madeline's birth. There are lots of things that have come up and it feels good to be giving meaning to all of them.
Physically, I've been feeling pretty good this week. I little more back pain (now kind-of a shooting pain into my bottom), but this usually only bothers me in the mornings. I plan on going back to the chiropractor soon. The reflux has seemed to have calmed down a bit and the "morning sickness" doesn't seem quite as bad either.
The practice surges are still coming and going randomly. Never a bother, but just an awareness that baby and body are definitely getting ready!
Fetal Development: Week-By-Week
Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment