Not very much to report this week... Food is tasting pretty good again and All-Day Sickness is limited to Only-Before-I-Get-Out-Of-Bed-In-The-Morning Sickness :-) The evening headaches have pretty much disappeared, but been replaced with a little reflux... another one of those things that is hardly worth mentioning because it has been so mild :)
All in all I'm feeling good and concentrating more on being has healthy as I can be. Not that I wasn't being healthy before, but eating and exercising regularly got pretty tough when I felt like losing my cookies all the time! I'm going to try getting back to some sort of exercise routine this week. My goal is to get on our stationary bike for at least 1/2 an hour 4 days a week and doing more core strengthening exercises now that we have our exercise ball here at the apartment. I'm sure I'll start off pretty slow, but getting into the routine is really what I need to do. I know that it will give me more energy and make me feel better in general. I'm going to need all of the physical stamina/energy I can get when it comes to the delivery!
Fetal Development: Week-By-Week
Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment