having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Friday, November 28, 2008

15th Week... Actual Weight Gain or Just Too Much Turkey???


Today on the scale I was up about a pound from my starting weight, but I don't know if that is baby weight or turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and pumpkin pie weight! I guess I'll give it a few days and then weight myself again to see if it sticks...


We can definitely feel my baby bump now, especially when I'm laying down! If the clothes I wear are form-fitting you can definitely tell there is a little something extra there :-) Some of our reading has mentioned that a few people start to feel movement as early as the 15th or 16th weeks. While I'm sitting and resting I really pay attention and a few times I thought maybe I felt something - but more than likely it was just some bubbles in my tummy. I think it was more around 19 or 20 weeks when I first felt Madeline moving around :-)

Other than that things haven't really changed much this week. My hips aren't hurting quite as much when I'm laying in bed , but I still have to switch positions quite a few times each night. The headaches are fewer and further in between, but the round ligament pain seems to have increased a little bit. In general I'm feeling great and looking forward to our next prenatal visit next Friday :-)

Here are a few pictures of Madeline and I from this week's photo shoot... She loves to sing to the baby (You are My Sunshine) and give the Baby hugs and kisses :-)




No comments: