We had another prenatal appointment this week and it was another very good one! Baby Frantz' heartbeat was just over 160 and mommy's blood pressure was lower than usual (106/61) :-)
CNM Cheryl was just wonderful again this week. I told her about the book I am reading "Gentle Birth Choices" and explained some of the things about gentle birth that I was learning. She said that she had never read this book in particular, but that she knew of the author and was going to add it to her list of books to look into. We also talked about our hypnobirthing class. She was very encouraging and said that she has always been amazed by families committed to using this method.
We went over some of our questions about how we are wanting our labor/birth to progress and she was very supportive. In fact she had several amazing birth stories from last week... she had 7 births in the last 5 days and 6 of them were completely natural - no interventions or medications! She said she hadn't had a run like that in quite a long time, but loved every minute of it and was so glad that her stories were so inspiring to us. We had a great conversation and seem to connect more and more with every visit. She's completely on-board with us wanting no interventions and said that she knows we can do it - she said can "see it in my eyes" :-) I'm looking forward to seeing her more often, as our appointments are every two weeks now!
As far as aches and pains go, not much has changed... still some back pain in the mornings, but I'm hoping that getting back into the yoga routine this week will help!
Fetal Development: Week-By-Week
Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment