having a baby
How`s my pregnancy doing?

Fetal Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these are NOT actual ultrasound pictures of Baby Frantz... they're just a representation of what most babies will look like during each week of pregnancy :-)

Baby Belly Development: Week-By-Week

Please note that these ARE actual pictures of my growing belly, so be kind with your comments :-)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Week 31 - We're in Position!

There are a few things I forgot to mention last week... one was that CNM Cheryl told me at our last appointment that Baby Frantz is already head down!!!! This is the best news! The last time around we ended up with a cesarean because Madeline was footling breech, but Cheryl is sure this one is head down. Since there really isn't enough room for baby to flip from head down to feet down, we should be in the clear for the VBAC we've been hoping for!!!

Another thing I forgot to mention is that
I've been feeling reflux for the past couple weeks and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Most of the time I just feel it at night when I go to bed, but it has also been known to show up when I'm doing yoga (must be all of those funny positions!) Again, it's really not that bad and definitely something that is pretty easy to deal with :-)

I spent the earlier part of this week in New York at a conference for work. The amount of time on my feet and the not-so-comfortable bed meant a few more aches and pains, but I'm hoping that an extra dose of Yoga should help :-) In fact, yesterday I got to go to my prenatal yoga class and then Madeline and I went to a Tots Yoga class! She had a blast doing positions that imitated all of the animals she knows... a dog, cat, cow, lion & frog. She especially loved reaching all the way up to the sun to get some energy and then laughing as she flopped forward to the ground. We've been bicycling with our feet in the air every day since!

Today we met with one of our 2 possible doulas, Gina. We went over all of our expectations and hopes for Baby Frantz' birth day. She was wonderful to talk to and had some really good advice. We feel more comfortable with her each time we meet and we're sure we've made the right decision! This week our other possible doula, Beth, is coming to our hypnobirthing class with us - we think it will be great to have her there with us :-)

That's about it for this week!

No comments: